CS Maritimo wear red and green striped home shirts which is usually complemented with white shorts and their away kits is usually white. The club is regarded as an important club in Portugal, and is widely known throughout the Portuguese speaking world, in countries such as Brazil, Angola, and Cape Verde.
Until the 1957, when CS Maritimo moved to Est�dio dos Barreiros in Funchal, home fixtures were played at the Campo do Almirante Reis. Home kit consists of striped red and green shirt, green shorts and red socks, while away kit consists of yellow/green shirt and socks and blue shorts.
Football Club Mar�timo is part of a Portuguese sports club Club Sport Mar�timo. It was founded on September 20, 1910 as Club Portugu�s de Sport Mar�timo, by C�ndido Fernandes de Gouveia. The club is known throughout the Portuguese speaking world in countries such as Brazil,Angola,Mozambique and Cape Verde and is now regarded as an important club in Portugal, having a proud reputation of being the fourth most supported club after F.C. Porto, Sporting Clube de Portugal and S.L. Benfica.
There are two predominant groups of Ultras, the Esquadr�o Maritimista and the Ultras Templ�rios.